Offers & Discounts
Offers/Discounts for Organisations
A 10% discount will be applied to the total price of any public course if your organisation requires training of up to 5 people.
Early Bird Discount
Our public courses will have a period where an Early Bird Discount is available. Please see the relevant course page or Upcoming Courses table for expiry dates.
Scrum.Org’s Free Resit
When you have completed a course with us you will receive a password from Scrum.org for your assessment. We advise all students to attempt their assessment within 14 days of the course as if you fail, Scrum.org will give you a second attempt at the assessment for free.
Free Refresher Course
Sometimes things don’t go as we expect them too, that’s why we’ve decided to offer every one of our students a free position on one of our courses if they fail their first attempt of their assessment.
Once you have completed a course with us you will be given a password by Scrum.org that will give you access to your assessment. If you attempt and fail this assessment within 14 days, Scrum.org will give you a second attempt at your assessment for free! The best part is you can sit your second attempt whenever you want.
We have decided to match this by offering previous students who feel they need extra tuition or coaching, a free position on the same course type they previously completed with us. This will help relieve some pressure if students have failed their first attempt and are struggling with the study aides and online resources.
To qualify for a free position on one of our courses you must:
- Complete a course provided by AdaptDev Ltd
- Fail your first attempt at your assessment
- Qualify for a second attempt of the same assessment with Scrum.org
If you meet these criteria you are eligible for a free position on the same course type you previously sat with us. This could save you anywhere between £800 and £1600!
If you would like to know more about this offer feel free to chat with us in the bottom right of your screen, or email us at email@example.com.
Terms Of Service
Your Rights to Re-Schedule or Cancel
If written notice is received:
- For cancellations with greater notice than 30 business days before the first day of the course the customer will be entitled to a full refund of their payment
- For cancellations with greater notice than 14 business days but less than 30 business days notice in advance of the class they will be entitled to a 50% refund
- For cancellations with greater than 7 business days notice but less than 14 days in advance of the class, the customer will only be eligible for a 25% refund of their payment amount or a full class credit that must be used for another class within 6 months of the date of the original class
- The customer is not entitled to a refund or class credit if notice is given with 7 days or less before the start of the selected course.
- Failure to show up for class will result in forfeiture of all payment
Registrants who cancel will not receive training materials.
Instructor’s Right to Re-Schedule or Cancel
The instructor reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the date, time and location of a training class at any time, including replacing personnel who may be scheduled to deliver the training. In the event a training class is cancelled, the customer is entitled to either a full refund, partial refund or a credit to be used for another class. The provider shall not be responsible for any other loss incurred by the customer as a result of a cancellation or reschedule.
In the event where a course needs to be rescheduled, we reserve the right to reschedule a course up to 3 times before a full refund is offered. You may apply for a refund at these different stages –
1st reschedule – 25% Refund
2nd reschedule – 50% Refund
3rd reschedule – 100% Refund
Terms & Conditions for Online Courses / VLE
The price for registration is charged for access to the materials online through the virtual learning environment referred to as the VLE. No physical or electronic copy of the course materials will be provided. While we do not mind students keeping physical copies of the occasional page for notes or as an aide memoir. No attempt should be made to collate and keep a full copy of all the materials whether in physical, electronic or picture format collect through screen shot, PDF or other technology. Any attempt to do so may result in your rights to access the material being withdrawn with no refund. At all times the materials held within the VLE unless stated in writing to the contrary are considered the intellectual property of AdaptDev Ltd and Alasdair Macleod.
Once access has been achieved to the VLE using the username generated during registration and associated with an account then no refund will be given if you do not wish to proceed with the course.
The price for registration on a course is for a single registration on behalf of the person named during the registration process. No sharing of accounts is allowed and if at the discretion of AdaptDev Ltd it is determined an account is being shared among two or more people then the account will be closed with no refund being provided.
The price of the course registration is for the duration of 18 months from the date of first access to the VLE using the username generated in the registration process. The course is the equivalent of 16 hours in person training and although we feel the additional material may take this to maximum 25 hours of on demand study the 18 month access duration is only to help us not have to maintain indeterminately dormant accounts.
The price of the course does not include the cost of an assessment at Scrum.org. The recommended assessment may be the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master I. However, the cost of any student undertaking this is completely at their own discretion and their own liability.
Additional Beta Period Terms
The reduced price of the Beta period is equivalent to at least two attempts at the Scrum.org PSM I assessment. We are giving this discount because we would like students to undertake the course in a timely fashion and attempt the test prior to giving us feedback through a post assessment survey.
As a condition of taking part in the Beta you assert that you will undertake the Scrum.org PSM I assessment within 90 days of first accessing the VLE.
As a condition of taking part in the Beta you undertake to participate in giving feedback which may take the form of ad hoc feedback reviews although these will not put undue demands on your time. At minimum you will take part in the post assessment survey either after you attempt the assessment at Scrum.org or on the 90 day anniversary of first access to the VLE.
If as a Beta tester you do not fulfil either of the two additional terms then at the sole discretion of AdaptDev Ltd you may lose the right to the Beta price and be retroactively invoiced and be liable for the full recommended retail price of the course.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
AdaptDev Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, Organization.)
- IP Address used when completing registration.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide AdaptDev Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services, even if payment and registration confirmation has been cancelled.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Submit information Via the Contact us form.
AdaptDev Ltd may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- When being directed from social media (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter)
- When emailing AdaptDev Ltd directly
How will we use your data?
AdaptDev Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Inform you of course dates and locations
If you agree, AdaptDev Ltd will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When AdaptDev Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
AdaptDev Ltd securely stores your data within our Database and is protected by trusted security providers.
AdaptDev Ltd will keep the data you provide when signing up for a course, using the contact us sheet, signing up for our newsletter or any other area of the site that requires the user to input data until it is either deemed not necessary to keep or until the user requests its deletion. We will take all precautions necessary to securely delete your data.
AdaptDev Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop AdaptDev Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the AdaptDev Ltd Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the phrase “Stop Marketing” and you will be removed from our mailing list.
What are your data protection rights?
AdaptDev Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request AdaptDev Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that AdaptDev Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AdaptDev Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that AdaptDev Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that AdaptDev Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to AdaptDev Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that AdaptDev Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 07597313688
Or write to us: Agile@adaptdev.co.uk or 6 Maling Close, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, DL14 8EU,
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – AdaptDev Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – AdaptDev Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. AdaptDev Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: Agile@adaptdev.co.uk
Call us: 07597313688
Or write to us at: 6 Maling Close, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, DL14 8EU
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that AdaptDev Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact Scrum.org