Becoming an agile organization is a profound transformation that requires senior leaders, middle managers, and agile team members to change the way that they organize their work, manage that work, and measure the results of the work. Agile teams cannot do this on their own; they need help from the entire organization. The changes for all involved are profound, but so are the results when everyone’s goals and ways of working are aligned. Organizations change by providing participants with an overview of what “Agile” is during our PAL-E course.
Professional Agile Leadership Essentials is a 2-day course to equip leaders and managers of Agile teams who want to grow their organization’s ability to respond to market opportunities, competitive pressures, or opportunities for innovation.
The course provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful agile transformation. Leaders and managers are critical enablers in helping their organizations be successful, yet the role of leaders and managers in an agile organization can be quite different from what they are used to. This course uses a combination of instruction and team-based exercises to help participants learn how to form and support agile teams to achieve better results, and how to lead the cultural and behavioral changes that organizations must make to reap the benefits of an agile product delivery approach.
You will have leaders who understand how being agile adds value to their business, and why leadership understanding, sponsorship, and support of Agile practices are essential to successfully becoming more agile as an organization. Leaders will be prepared to support and enable successful teams by providing guidance and removing impediments that are beyond the team’s ability to address. This class can be delivered on-site, in a specific organization, to help its leaders understand their important role in transforming their organization or in a public class setting.
This course will cover:
- Why Agile Matters
- Challenges of an Agile Leader
- The means to identify the potential
- Leaders Grow Agility opportunities, challenges and impacts
- Developing People of Agile in terms of business value and
- Measuring Agility why this is so important to the next generation organization.
- An understanding of techniques to support teams to sustain long-term agility including the role that leaders play, shifts
Professional Agile Leadership Essentialsrequest an invoice
Payments are processed securely through Paypal
A Purchase Order can be provided upon request by emailing email@example.com
Location/Time-Zone – Virtual (IST)
Date – 23/07/20
Early Bird Available until – 09/07/20
Location/Time-Zone – Virtual (CST)
Date – 17/08/20
Early Bird Available until – 03/08/20
Location/Time-Zone – Virtual (IST)
Date – 10/09/20
Early Bird Available until – 27/08/20
- Have Studied the Scrum Guide
You will make the most of this course if you have:
- Have passed the Agile Leadership Open Assessment
- Have read the Professional Scrum Development glossary
- Have passed the Scrum Open Assessment
- Have previously attended any PSF, PSM or PSPO course, as this course does not focus on the basics of Scrum
Professional Agile Leadership Certification
All participants completing the Professional Agile Leadership – Essentials course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Agile Leadership I (PAL I) certification assessment.
Small Team Discount –
You can save 10% on the total price of any public course when you send 3 or more people. Email our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything we can to accommodate your teams needs.
If you need more information, please check the following options:
- View the PAL-E course description on the Scrum.org website
- View the Professional Agile Leadership Essentials subject areas for a taste of the course content